Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Training!!

Spring Training has begun for America's Pastime (and MY favorite sport), BASEBALL!!!  And like a good mom, I encourage my babies to become sports fans like me!  So, Bruno is showing his support by taking comfort with his new baseball "binky."  After his many warm bottles of milk, he typically falls asleep sucking on his trendy pacifier.....and its SOOOOOOO cute!  On that note, I haven't watched any baseball yet this year because I have been prepping and prepping all of the animals for a stellar showing in Monument Valley!!!  We are leaving dark & early on Sunday and the show begins on March 31st!  For those of you who are going, I look forward to seeing you there, and for those who are not, you will be missed!  Hopefully, I'll be able to keep everyone posted while we're there!!!  Wish us luck!  See you  

Bruno & his baseball binky




No comments:

Post a Comment